APPOINTMENT TYPES, RATES, AND HEALTH INSURANCE
I am a contracted provider with MVP (Cigna) and Excellus BCBC. For all other insurance companies, I am an out-of-network provider, but am happy to provide you with a SuperBill that you can submit for potential reimbursement, but please be aware that the amount reimbursed may not cover the entire rate paid. Payment is due at the time of service. Below, you will find helpful information regarding contacting your health insurance company to see if nutrition services are covered by your plan
VERIFICATION OF INSURANCE BENEFITS
- To verify your insurance benefits for nutrition counseling, please call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask the questions below. Doing this will help ensure you get the most out of your benefits and avoid unwanted financial surprises. It is the responsibility of the client to verify benefits.
- Do I have benefits for nutritional counseling, CPT codes 97802 & 97803?
- Do I have any nutrition counseling benefits covered under the preventative care portion of my plan?
- Is a doctor’s referral required?
- Is there a limit on the number of visits I am allowed?
- Are there any restricted diagnoses?
- Do I have a deductible to meet before insurance pays?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance?
- Is Crystal Flores (NPI# 1467987719) with Real Nutrition By Crystal a covered provider under my plan?
- If not, what are my out-of network nutrition benefits?
Hours of Operation
Mon - Thu: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Additional days/times may be available by request at: RealNutritionByCrystal@gmail.com